Sunday, January 31, 2010

I LOVE THAT LOVE IS BLIND

i once asked my love what he found the most attractive in me and i was expeting the most cliche of the answer..its your eyes....convienient....i mean if he was to ask me that i would have said "darling its your eyes"....but he said ..its your nose........and i guess thats when i realised that love was blind ...indeed 100 % blind...cause if you ever saw my nose ....well lets say there's nothing to describe there...and my love felt that the most imperect part of me was what he found cool..

i grew up with everyone ...(when i mean everyone it means the section of society which places the physical attributes before anything else and which primarily also includes my mom) giving me tips of achieving a nicole kidman nose , "try massaging your nose this way sraight down the bridge of your nose"...."try surgery...(my mom almost fixed an appointment which a rhinoplastery surgeon" ...."i can only see your nose on your ace".. and i had grown to detest the mirror for i thought it was true..... i could only see my nose...cause it was imbedded in my head that i had a large nose...occupying 3/4 of my face and as much as i hated it, i knew in my heart that i am not touching or mending the way god made me ......


a few years down the line ..the man of my dreams tell me that he loves my nose...well done God ....you have a purpose in placing everything at its right place.....

love the way god made you ....he has a reason in doing so....it could be your chinky eyes, your thin lips , your heavy frame, your thin frame. and if he wants to alter you..then he is definitely NOT THE ONE.

No comments:

Hey Idiot ..you dont have OCD...

 Hey Idiot... when you tell me that you "have OCD" and clean the table with a tissue ....you don't impress me much.. cause I t...