Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I  am extremely religious, at least I was around Janamashtami 2013, and then one day, I moved on to being more spiritual. I mean I still believe in god but now I believe that Karma is what I need to worry about and not how many temples I visit, how much I fast and if I clinch a visit to Lal Baug ka Raja.
You see I am done with that. I am tired of begging and asking god for things I am not even sure I want because I am sure I want those things for all the wrong reason. Reasons I know will not fulfil me as a person but will surely please people around me. I am tired of being a fatalistic person, and tired of blaming God and circumstances and the stars for my failures and inability to achieve what I want.
Truth is that I know that no matter how much I pray, god has just about decided that I will get what I deserve and that Karma will decide where I am. If I want something I have to get of my behind and work towards it...I would like to believe that god is going to be okay with that and let me know through his continued blessings that I need not worry about standing in a 2 days long line to see him.
I promise to be a good human being and care for my family and try to give back to society but that’s that.
My Prayer..Dear God who rests in my heart, thank you for letting me live for another day and for the wonderful life I live. Give me the strength to face any challenges that come my way with courage. Keep me sane safe and let me be a good human being with good morals.

No comments:

Hey Idiot ..you dont have OCD...

 Hey Idiot... when you tell me that you "have OCD" and clean the table with a tissue ....you don't impress me much.. cause I t...