Thursday, June 22, 2017

Does the size of my bag bother you!!!!

I will keep this short. 

Why do I have to justify the size of my bag or the number of bags I bring along?

So I have a tiff-in box, a Laptop Bag and a general bag to carry stuff that I need and not a single day goes by when I don’t have a moron asking me, “Itna kya laati ho” translated to “Why do you need so many things to survive through a day”.

Listen Moron, I can’t bring my food in my purse that’s why the Tiff-in box, My Ipad fits into my iPad  bag only along with stuff I need at work like my diary and stationary and if you question me about the need to have a ladies purse I seriously want to punch you in the nose. I need to carry my purse for my chargers, make up, stuff a lady needs, Reading glasses, Sunglasses, My ID card. My purse, My car keys, my house keys… etc.


SO back off…….

No comments:

Hey Idiot ..you dont have OCD...

 Hey Idiot... when you tell me that you "have OCD" and clean the table with a tissue ....you don't impress me much.. cause I t...