Sunday, February 18, 2018

Why are we celebrating the Cauvery verdict?

Just exactly why are people excited about Karnataka having an upper hand in the latest Kaveri Water verdict. I stay in Whitefield and one of my neighbors wastes nearly half a tanker water every Sunday cleaning her stairs just so that its sparkling clean. You can literally hear the continuous flow of water and the splashing that goes on for nearly an hour. We can't save water and are shamelessly celebrating this judgment which doesn't matter cause Global city or no, we will always have illiterates who will not mind keeping their homes clean at the cost of the environment. We stake claim over natural resources but don't know how to respect Nature or preserve it. 

No comments:

Hey Idiot ..you dont have OCD...

 Hey Idiot... when you tell me that you "have OCD" and clean the table with a tissue ....you don't impress me much.. cause I t...