Saturday, August 20, 2011

Get in line!!!

Its Ganapti time ....people will flock to all the temples and pandals in Mumbai.
Lalbaug will get crazy..but it gets crazier if a politician or a celebrity visits. Do these guys think that God is surely showering them with his choicest blessings if they are responsible for countless people waiting in lines for hours. I think it is going to be otherwise.
This is what god is thinking, “ I rather reserve my blessings for people , who have waited in a line for hours to get a glimpse of me, has been a good human being in the past one year, who was of some use to humanity, helped a blind guy cross the road, didn’t abuse his powers, did good to the community with or without powers, was a good family man, looked after his parents, promoted a good cause as much as he promoted his senseless movies,”.
Get in Line fools..how dumb do you think god is ....!!!!

No comments:

Hey Idiot ..you dont have OCD...

 Hey Idiot... when you tell me that you "have OCD" and clean the table with a tissue ....you don't impress me much.. cause I t...