Saturday, August 20, 2011

measure emotions!!!

How does one measure emotions!!!
I asked a kid how much he loved his sister, he smiled , spread his arms and I had my answer. How does one measure emotions. How does one explain ...
1) I love you..how much
2) I miss you..how much
3) Don’t hurt me ...how much
4) I care for you ..how much
5) I am in pain...how much
6) I am hurt...how much
7) I am passionate about you...how much
8) I want to hug you so tight...(i have an answer here..till you choke )
9) I am angry at your betrayal that it hurts so much...how much?

Something’s you can’t measure...that why some good emotions you need to keep expressing ....and the happiness it gives ....immense..

No comments:

Hey Idiot ..you dont have OCD...

 Hey Idiot... when you tell me that you "have OCD" and clean the table with a tissue ....you don't impress me much.. cause I t...